Goodwill understands that not everyone will fit nicely into a program. Recently we have started to be a little more pro-active with resources that are availble to everyone. We call these locations "Community Career Centers".
Currently we have two Community Career Centers (Mishawaka, IN & Warsaw, IN). If you are not near one of these locations we invite you to call your local Goodwill Workforce Developement (Career) Centers to see if they may be able to assist you.
The reality of the job market today is that 50 people line up for every 1 decent job offering. It's a supply and demand issue and there are more people looking than there is work available.
The Community Career Center can give you the tools to compete in today's tough job market. We will help you stand out from the crowd and get noticed! Come check us out.
When you visit our career centers, you will find:
- Access to Computers to and Microsoft Office applications with which you can build a résumé.
- Internet Access to online tutorials and learning like the Goodwill Community Foundation Learn Free website.
- Semi-Private Computer workstations to complete online employment applications.
- Help navigating the online job boards.
- Email account setup assistance.
- Access to a fax machine and copier.
- Phone to contact prospective employers.
The Community Career Centers are open to the public, no appointment neccessary.
Our Community Career Centers are located on Grape Road next to our Retail Store in Mishawaka, IN and next to our Retail Store in Warsaw, IN.